TECHNET Archives

May 2013

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2013 15:03:59 +0300
Strangely, look at the 3rd paragraph at
http://swissview.eu/geography.html and you will see that a major
tributary of the Danube, the Inn, longer than the Danube itself above
Passau, rises just a handful of km from the sources of the Rhine and the
Rhone, all three rivers flowing into different seas.

Brian