TECHNET Archives

May 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2013 12:46:14 +0200
Hi all,

River Danube (Donau) is the longest one in Europe. I always wondered where
it started  and where the  rivermouth was. So, I did something weird.
Plugged in SPOT, an old satellite, and took photos all the way from the
farm where the source is, and to the Black Sea. The image quality is quite
bad, but I did not have better tools at that time few years ago.The over
300 images show a fantastic spectra of landmarks, that you don't see
walking down there. It's hard to see what is the tiny little current on the
first photos, I¨'m sorry for that. If you are as crazy as I am,  you can
download from
'Dropbox.com / Donau seen from above..'. You may make some tea and enjoy
Scottish scones with cream and black current marmelade during the import.

Inge