TECHNET Archives

May 2013

From:
Toby Carrier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Toby Carrier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2013 15:20:47 -0400
Richard,

Here is the link to the NASA trend analysis paper I was speaking of.

http://archive.org/details/nasa_techdoc_19890007063

I don't know of any standards that are about trend analysis. It is usually
all part of the quality management and assurance program that is created
from experience and utilizing statistics calculations.. I know of few
possible tools that may help, but not for sure if it is what you are
looking for.

Toby

--
Toby