TECHNET Archives

May 2013

From:
"Gumpert, Ben" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gumpert, Ben
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2013 17:54:58 +0000
Dean,

But isn't a defect a defect, regardless of the fix?

You may not track / trend repairs separately from rework, but they should be included in the overall defect trends. In some cases, the defect itself is enough to identify the instance as a repair, such as lifted/missing pads on a PCB.

Ben