TECHNET Archives

May 2013

From:
Tan Geok Ang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Tan Geok Ang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2013 01:43:20 +0000
The design shall build in with 100% testability, if only 90% test able, it still means that 100% bad device are shipped out of the factory...if the something (e.g. component issue, etc) happened on with the 10% which was not tested,  = 100% reject!