TECHNET Archives

May 2013

From:
Larry Dzaugis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Larry Dzaugis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2013 10:48:13 -0500
Please check with your customer as to what these really mean.
Tremendous difference if manufacturing for harsh service environment, spec
error C/F or processing, test, transportation requirement.

Get answer in e-mail to document. Most companies have someone assigned to
answer this type of question. If laminate up to you , still need actual
service requirement.

Too many times what is requested is not what is wanted. The time to fine it
is at document review at the latest. You are asking a good question but not
asking the best source of information for a specific product.

If the 200C is real, then many parts will not tolerate it for a extended
time and the solder has to be appropriate. There is more to this than just
the laminate.

Larry Dzaugis