TECHNET Archives

May 2013

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2013 09:35:26 -0500
Well Dewey, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then.  A
broken clock is always right twice a day....

Doug Pauls

From:   "Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
To:     TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>,
Date:   05/09/2013 08:42 AM
Subject:        RE: [TN] Operating temperatures

Doug doing PB laminate speak? What's next; humor?
I have to agree with my esteemed colleague. Laminates that meet
IPC-4101/26 or 29 would probably work in both those temperature ranges and
it eliminates the need for polyimide.
Dewey