TECHNET Archives

April 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2013 18:15:18 +0200
Brian,
excellent as like everything you write. No, not butter, am serious.
However.......hm, do I dare tell that I miss something in your CHeese
causerie?  It's like criticize the Pope. I am fascinated by the Swiss
railways and trains, from the gear-wheel trains for the mountain heights to
the HiTech trains. And these breathtaking railway bridges and numerous
tunnels. Is it too late for an amendment?
Inge