TECHNET Archives

April 2013

From:
Blair Hogg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Blair Hogg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2013 21:23:14 -0500
And we also had these as well:

http://science.howstuffworks.com/cold-heat.htm

I think I have one somewhere, not sure since I don't remember ever using it. Interesting idea, but I don't think it was very practical.

Blair