TECHNET Archives

April 2013

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2013 16:07:10 -0500
Sir, I must wholeheartedly and vigorously protest.  AS I clearly stated,
the element was isolated back in 1892.  Just because some ignorant
pharmaceutical company in India comes along and hi-jacks the name does
not, repeat not, make my answer any less valid.  I may just sue Centaur.

I shall go out this weekend, market a new drug that is a mixture of
selenium, nitrogen, and astatine and call it Potassium.  And then sue
every chemical lab in existant for infringement.  I may send a few free
samples to S.White and see what happens......

Doug Pauls