TECHNET Archives

April 2013

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2013 21:10:20 +0000
Waxing nostalgically about wickedly burning the candle at both ends, while immensely illuminating diminishes the perceived overall enlightenment.
Dewey