TECHNET Archives

April 2013

From:
"Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Whittaker, Dewey (EHCOE)
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2013 17:50:48 +0000
Not being a well respected man around town as you are , I over-looked the Kinks in the Beatles career when they took a shellacking in the charts. It made me moody, blue and Leary of leachable acids, but they still achieved an acceptable SIR. Excellent background coverage.
Dewey