TECHNET Archives

April 2013

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2013 12:56:18 -0600
Hi All,

We're getting ready to change our cleaner out with a closed-loop system,
and I was wondering if the use of Bivar Diss-O-Pads will harm the DI
beds? I have a call into Bivar, but I thought I would ask TechNet while
I was waiting.

I know I'm going to have to change the water soluble mask that is
currently used to one that doesn't harm the DI beds, but I don't know
about the Diss-O-Pads...

Steve Gregory