TECHNET Archives

April 2013

From:
Matthias Mansfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Matthias Mansfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2013 10:52:15 +0200
The early bird catches the worm. :-)  (... or better the night owl..)
Your Thursday night was my Friday morning, I was still working on
some CAD layouts...

What a pity, Clumpy and Kloumpios just missed the BAUMA... an
absolutely MUST for all little and big boys... http://www.bauma.de/

Can you send the boys to Munich Airport, I'll pick up them anywhere
in the freight area. Do the boys have any CAD skills? They can really
help me with my CAD library (big pile of datasheets on my desk, new
stuff for these layouts). I'd give them a Cadstar crash course. If
the libray work is done or if they need a break, they can have much
fun with our two cats. Later they could visit Munich. If I remember
correctly, Clumpy and Kloumpios were never in Germany or especially
in Bavaria...

Matthias Mansfeld

--
Matthias Mansfeld Elektronik * Leiterplattenlayout
Neithardtstr. 3, 85540 Haar; Tel.: 089/4620 093-7, Fax: -8