TECHNET Archives

April 2013

From:
Vladimir Igoshev <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2013 13:15:27 +0000
Hi Paul,

You are right, BUT I've never said that there were lifted lands. Considering the size of those areas, I wouldn't expect the lands to be lifted.

Well, separation acts as a crack (stress concentrator). Which way the crack will propagate (through the laminate or along the interface) depends on which one is the weaker.
Regards,

Vladimir

SENTEC Testing Laboratory Inc.
11 Canadian Road, Unit 7.