TECHNET Archives

April 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2013 20:42:42 +0200
Oxidation...Oxygeg.question for Bob: Remember our little discussion on
'zero' . What I ask now has no practical application. I have had the
thought before when I used ultrahigh vacuum (exp -12)..Now to question: Is
it possible to remove all oxygen molecules in a volum made of xxxxx. I mean
zero molecules, not one single molecule. Or is there a place in Universe
where a Oxygen atom is unthinkable?

Inge