TECHNET Archives

April 2013

From:
Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Guy Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2013 12:25:41 -0400
They keep improving these materials, so my experience might be made obsolete
by time. Beginning in about 1993 we treated our stockroom, cement on grade,
with S.D. epoxy paint.
We had to refresh the surface every three or four years because it began to
peel and wear through in high traffic areas.  It performed well, was easy to
clean and lowered the amount of dust in the stockroom. Untreated concrete is
dusty.  It was short lived compared to tile or carpet, but much lower
maintenance that tile.

Guy