TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
"Upton, Shawn" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Upton, Shawn
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2013 14:52:56 +0000
12oz???  Wowzer...

Related question: on these thick copper boards, I presume larger holes are recommended, if one is stitching layers together.  What kind of aspect ratio is recommended, in order to get thicker buildup in the holes?

Shawn Upton, KB1CKT
Test Engineer
Allegro MicroSystems, Inc
603.626.2429/fax: 603.641.5336