TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
"Goodyear, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Goodyear, Patrick
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2013 04:39:13 +0000
Doug,

What do the Mil Specs say concerning conformal coatings?   It has been 31 years since I played in that field, but I remember they use to have very specific requirements.   Just another reference source.

pat