TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2013 14:44:05 +0100
Bravo Drew, clear winner. Sure she is Barbara Hendricks. Good job.
Please, give me time to copy the promised report, will probably have to
make batches of 10M each.
Thank you for participating

Inge