TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
Frank Kimmey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Frank Kimmey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 13:16:59 -0800
Inge,
Spent most of the last month pretty sick and unable to do much.
Haven't downloaded but spent some very quality time reading.
This stuff is awesome and it would be a real loss if not continued.
Please continue posting such an unbelievably important part of what our industry has had to go through to make it easier for us today.
Your knowledge along with the other TechNet Legends is what helps make our days possible.
A huge heartfelt thanks and please keep it up.
Respectfully,
FNK

Frank N Kimmey CID+
Manager - PCB Design