TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 07:37:15 +0100
Further more, SIMS, TOFSIMS; Auger are often much more expensive than SEM
and FTIR.

 Another comment I have is the use of the word 'corrosion', which seems to
be applied on everything that is deviating from the normal. Does IPC have a
common definition of 'corrosion' ?

Inge