TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
"David D. Hillman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2013 17:56:15 -0500
Hi Doug - the Friday Element Quiz Arbitration Board (FEQAB) has again
(surprising, I know) disqualified your submitted response. You stated that
the Bikini Atoll is no longer there yet a check of current records shows
that the Bikini Atoll is still there and listed as a World Heritage site.
The FEQAB says you can't claim it to be gone when its still there.

Dave