TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
"Goodyear, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Goodyear, Patrick
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 05:32:36 +0000
Hmmm, well one could cut them into small chunks and make jewelry out of them, ear rings and such.   Another possibility is to coat them in a clear smooth finish and make clipboards out of them.   Depending on traces etc. offer them up for soldering practice boards, test sample processing, check with PACE worldwide or Circuit Medic to see if they want them for practice kits.   If they are clean i.e. non-etched but drilled boards offer them to the amateur radio community for experimental board, especially if they have ground planes.   The metals could be chemically removed and recycled.    I have actually obtained rejected drilled copper plated double side boards that I mill the traces on for building projects.

Just a few ideas.
Pat