TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
Paul Black <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Paul Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2013 14:19:53 +0000
It is not a flat ribbon cable.  These are discrete wires.  The cable supplier has indicated that the equipment is properly maintained and can't explain the reason for this occurring.  The manufacturer of the equipment has no explanation at this point, either.  This needs to be resolved, but at the moment my focus is determining whether this is causing the intermittent failure, and I need known good cables to do that.