TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
"Gervascio, Thomas L" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gervascio, Thomas L
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2013 21:37:01 +0000
Best of luck with the move. I've been in the business for 30 years and have survived several downsizings. It is depressing that the opportunity pool seems to be getting smaller and smaller in the States.  I now know what Steel workers in the 1970s felt like.

Tom