TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
John Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, John Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2013 20:20:05 -0700
I should have mentioned the parts are mounted and polished , I just need a chemical etch to highlight the grain boundaries similar to what is used for SnPb solder joints. Exotic techniques are not available but am looking fore something that I can put in a wet lab.

John

Sent from my iPad