TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2013 01:03:22 +0100
IMHO (In My Hallucinate Opinion) :

- zillions of microscopical bubbles does not matter
- bubbles higher than 50% of the coating thickness do not matter if only few
-bubbles higher than 50% and building clusters matters
-all bubbles with an extension 10 times the coating thickness matters
-if the above is repeated on many boards, the MRB should suspect a process
failure
-for all coatings

Inge