TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:25:42 +0000
I would think that through a bit:

"Note that even the smallest trace of moisture may result in a steam explosion, spattering burning molten metal around."
http://www.chemistrydaily.com/chemistry/Fire_extinguisher

I think sand would be a better alternative, but a few hundred lbs. of solder on a RT floor won't go far before it freezes.

Ed Popielarski
Engineering Manager

                               970 NE 21st Ct.
                              Oak Harbor, Wa. 98277