TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
"Bush, Brien" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bush, Brien
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2013 07:32:40 -0400
Hi Steve,
We have had a 6622cc since 2002. There are very specific steps to follow when filling an empty pot.
The solder pot elements can be switched to 50% output power to avoid over heating the solder pot walls. This must be done when
The solder is not in complete contact with the solder pot lining.

Brien Bush