TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2013 18:57:23 +0100
Geee! You downloaded it all! Gosh, you alone have encouraged me to continue
the rest of the year. If two heavyweighters  like you and Joyce (pardon for
using the expression on you, Joyce, little butterfly) have opened the
Dropbox and found the content valuable, then I am pleased.
Indeed, Wayne, lots of basic pioneer documentation is on the way to be
lost, because few persons are willing to spend the time for sharing with
the public media..
Tx/Inge