TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2013 13:05:42 -0400
Thanks Larry!

Oh I’ll be looking at this machine closely, you can bet on that! There’s already a couple of hundred pounds in it, but the wrong alloy, we’re wanting to run 63/37, and it looks like it’s SAC307 that’s in the pot, which really puts a monkey wrench into this deal...

Steve