TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2013 09:45:05 -0400
McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada has a reactor and does
neutron activation.  It is as good as Gerry says.

RIM, now Blackberry, has some of the ones you mention, but not most.  Two
important ones you did miss that we do have are ion chromatography (with or
without MS) and Raman spectroscopy. I presume when you say x-ray
spectrometry you are referring to x-ray fluorescence spectroscopy.  You are
also missing: TMA, DMA, TGA, DSC, SERA, IST, shadow moiré, GC/MS, AAS, AFS,
wetting balance, 2D and 3D x-ray inspection, combustion IC, ellipsometry,
TDR, bend, shear, keypad testing, strain gages, laser scanners, CMM and
acoustic microscopy. And, no, we do not have all of these either.

Bev
Blackberry