TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
Gerry Gagnon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gerry Gagnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2013 04:59:49 -0400
As someone who now works PCB/PCBA in the "instruments" field I can tell you that Brian is absolutely correct.A very short note with a lot of information that probably should go to Inge's dropbox. Thank you Brian! Gerry