TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Inge Hernefjord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 03:47:41 -0700
There is also the possibility to use a laser repair station, if your
company was large enough to invest in such a machine.
I agee with Richard, there isn't a specification or a paragraph for each
litlle moment.