TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2013 21:38:11 -0400
Steve,
100-200 pounds?!!  I might be able to understand a pound or two, but almost
my weight in solder?  For that amount why couldn't they bail it out?  Hmm,
sure hope there is not something wrong with the heaters on that sucker.

The tin isn't an issue, the silver wouldn't be if we were talking a smaller
amount of solder and the copper would depend on the analysis amount in the
pot, how much it will ultimately hold and the pass/fail for copper in
tin/lead solder they are going to allow.

Bev
Blackberry