TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2013 17:45:34 -0400
Hi Steve,

No I do not. I have some of the images on my own computer, but not all. That
was one of the problems I was having with Homestead (aside from the ever
increasing fees), I couldn't back my page up and all the content on my own
computer. I could do a back-up through only through Homestead, but couldn't
bring the content on to my own computer which I thought was strange, and
frankly pissed me off. It was one of the big reasons why I decided to pull
the plug...

Steve