TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
Craig Cullum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Craig Cullum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2013 08:33:41 -0500
Hmm, I'm getting a "Sorry, the site you requested has been disabled" msg
when accessing Steve's
homestead site. Never had a problem before using IE9, although I did
recently clear temp internet
and Java files.

Is anyone else having a problem?

Craig Cullum, Engineering Technologist, AMTELCO
e: [log in to unmask]
f: 608 838 8367
v: 608 838 4194, or 4197, x128

Please visit us at www.amtelco.com

"I couldn't wait for success . . . so I went ahead without it." Jonathan
Winters

"I don't rely on inspiration. It's unreliable. I just get up in the
morning and I go to work." Nick Cave