TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
Brian Stumm <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Stumm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2013 13:02:36 -0800
NaCl produces 75% RH, this is table salt. MgCl produces 33% RH, this is
commonly used as deicer. LiCL will produce 11% RH. Little harder to find
but usually available on ebay for not much. These 3 reference points will
calibrate your humidity sensor to be fairly accurate. Cost of the salts is
next to nothing.

--
Brian Stumm
ETS Energy Technology Systems, Inc.