TECHNET Archives

March 2013

From:
Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2013 14:51:51 -0500
Bob L,

It is interesting that you bring it up.  At this moment I am working on
setting up a ucontroller for a smokehouse [aka - smoked meats] application.
It is using the psychrometric method, with wet/dry bulb sensors to
monitor/control humidity in the chamber.  You can stick your desk in this
one, provided you place the desk on end.

A great deal certainly depends on where the wet/dry bulb sensors are located
in the chamber, and air flow over them.

Are the numbers I am seeing real???  Probably to a certain degree - after
the heaters stabilize.  Thanks for the article

Hmmmm.  'calibration', that will be another issue altogether, but
fortunately 'close' will likely be 'good enough' in this application.

Steve C