TECHNET Archives

February 2013

From:
Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2013 10:35:21 -0500
Dewey,

Do you have those listed as Skills?  We can definitely at least go for     Yo da Pun Master!

There is/was a way to not accept them as they come in, but LinkedIn is locked up for me at the moment.

Steve Creswick
Sr Associate - Balanced Enterprise Solutions
http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencreswick
                         616 834 1883