TECHNET Archives

February 2013

From:
Keith Calhoun <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Keith Calhoun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2013 06:56:26 -0500
Doug;

The Devilbiss guns we use have the top mounted cups and my operators
don't complain about the weight or balance of these.  Just think of the
guys in an auto body shop that use these all day every day painting
cars.
Our guns are what are called a conversion guns, we feed it clean dry
shop air and it is reduced in pressure in the gun itself.
I have a turbine setup in my wood shop and I always wear ear protection
along with a respirator when I use it.  They do sound like a vacuum
cleaner on steroids!

Keith S. Calhoun
Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Sopark Corporation
3300 South Park Avenue
Lackawanna, New York 14218
716-822-0434 Ext. 237

Over 30 years as a Premier Electronics Manufacturing Service Provider
ISO 9001:2008 & AS9100C Certified