TECHNET Archives

February 2013

From:
Robert Kondner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2013 19:35:57 -0500
Ditto,

 And I will suggest two courses that helped me the most with PCB related
issues:

1.  Electromagnetics.  Only problem here is the math but this is how
electricity really flows.

2. Strength of Materials:  Actually a ME course that was not required for
EEs but the MEs had some really cool labs.

Without an analytical understanding of how electricity flows or how real
world material behave we are hopeless, I guess?

Bob K.