TECHNET Archives

February 2013

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2013 15:51:44 -0600
Of course I do.  One of the many voices screaming in my head.  And I have
much experience seeing things that are not there.

Doug Pauls

From:	David D Hillman/CedarRapids/RockwellCollins
To:	TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>,
Date:	02/07/2013 03:49 PM
Subject:	NTC Re: [TN] Spray Guns - Round 2

Wait a second - you give the FEQAB a hard time about your half fractional
elements reviews and you claim to know what a mythical creature's scream
sounds like??????  Such a double standard.

Dave