TECHNET Archives

February 2013

From:
"Garcia, Rigo (GSFC-300.0)[ARES CORP]" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Garcia, Rigo (GSFC-300.0)[ARES CORP]
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2013 09:25:34 -0600
I have noticed it.

If you have logged in lately into LinkedIn you will notice that as part of the initial webpage there is a section that is asking you to endorse some of your contacts for skills. It normally pulls the proposed skill from the skills that your contacts have listed. All you have to do is click on the word "Endorse". It changes the contact it asks you about almost every time you log in.

In my case I personally know and have worked with probably 98-99% of my contacts (+300). If I feel that I know they have the skill that is being proposed I endorse them. I have also taken the time to go to my closest friend's profiles and endorse them on all the skills I know they are good at.

Rigo

Sr. Quality Engineer
NASA, Goddard Space Flight Center
Workmanship Standards, Code 300