TECHNET Archives

February 2013

From:
ken barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, ken barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2013 09:46:08 -0800
Thank you all for the excellent replies & suggestions. I apologise for not taking the time to reply individually. I am going to take the CID/+, I feel this can only help in the short run to sharpen me up a bit. In the long run I believe I will also embark on some type of EE training/degree. While in some way I agree with one comment about EE's will soon be performing all the layout work, I have also heard this for the last 25 years as being "imminent", so we shall see what comes to pass as I hedge my bets. Again, your input is most appreciated. BTW, I lurk here & learn constantly. Ken