TECHNET Archives

February 2013

From:
Lloyd Duso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Lloyd Duso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2013 10:25:17 -0500
We use plasma all the time for surface modification/cleaning prior to
parylene coating. As Inge stated, no reason to take the finish off, 300w
max. Usually only at 150w of power.

Lloyd E Duso
Plant Manager
(814) 535-3505