TECHNET Archives

February 2013

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2013 20:31:47 +0200
How do we know atoms spin? It is politicians who spin and if they say
that atoms do, then it must be true, n'est-ce pas?

Best regards,

Brian

PS That is my spin on the subject. Honestly, guv, I ain't got a clue. I
believe it probable that electrons orbit round the nucleus, but don't
ask me for the maths to prove it!