TECHNET Archives

February 2013

From:
Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2013 10:49:02 -0400
Hi Howard
At a previous employer I used an AAT machine with a similar setup, the
probe worked well over the long term.

As others have noted, it is a good monitor but not good for the final
word on cleanliness.

The other benefit of it though is that you can keep track of what sort
of shape your filters are in, when the machine takes too long to get to
the desired range it is likely time to recharge the DI filter media.

regards,

Graham Collins
Senior Process Engineer
Sunsel Systems