TECHNET Archives

February 2013

From:
Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Dennis Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:13:27 -0500
In my experience, air agitation should move solution through the drilled holes in the boards.  I don't see how it would reduce bath loading.  Of course, you do not want to splash the valuable permanganate solution out of the tank.  One small caution, the alkalinity of the permanganate does absorb a bit of CO2 from the air, but that should not be significant.  Monitor the alkalinity occasionally.

Denny Fritz